I can't believe Avery is going to be 3 months old on the 30th!! She is getting so big, as you can see! And to her defense, Clint, the camera adds 10 lbs! She is really starting to talk and plays with toys now. It's so cute watching her study her toy & then grab it & pull it up to her mouth to chew on. She is absolutely the sweetest baby ever, and I'm sure she gets so annoyed with all the kisses her mommy, daddy & sisters give her!!
life is busy for us...kennedy turned 6 yrs old on 12.17.10, ellison turned 4 yrs old on 10.28.10 and sweet little avery is turning 2 yrs on 04.30.11!! they are all so much fun and we feel really blessed that they are a part of our lives!
Friday, July 24, 2009
avery's getting big!
I can't believe Avery is going to be 3 months old on the 30th!! She is getting so big, as you can see! And to her defense, Clint, the camera adds 10 lbs! She is really starting to talk and plays with toys now. It's so cute watching her study her toy & then grab it & pull it up to her mouth to chew on. She is absolutely the sweetest baby ever, and I'm sure she gets so annoyed with all the kisses her mommy, daddy & sisters give her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell Clint that chunky monkey babies are the best! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment