life is busy for us...kennedy turned 6 yrs old on 12.17.10, ellison turned 4 yrs old on 10.28.10 and sweet little avery is turning 2 yrs on 04.30.11!! they are all so much fun and we feel really blessed that they are a part of our lives!
Friday, May 15, 2009
new swingset
Here are pictures of the AWESOME swingset Clint spent 2 DAYS putting together! The girls love it! Thanks for your hard work, dad!!!
I forgot how much fun it is to swing. I wanted to jump off the swing at the highest point, but didn't want to teach bad habits... or worse, break my leg and bruise my ego. When can Clint come by my house and build me one? And when are you putting in the pool? :)
1 comment:
I forgot how much fun it is to swing. I wanted to jump off the swing at the highest point, but didn't want to teach bad habits... or worse, break my leg and bruise my ego. When can Clint come by my house and build me one?
And when are you putting in the pool? :)
Post a Comment