Day 3
I love how newborns love to curl up and sleep in this position! It's so hard to believe that this was in my belly 3 days ago...no wonder my belly was so ginormous!!
Day 5
As you can tell, big sister is SO in love with her new little baby!! She just adores Avery and can't kiss or hold her enough!!
isn't this the cutest little onesie?! aunt gibson let us borrow some of laurel's super cute clothes - THANK YOU!!
aunt roo sent these [cutest shoes EVER] and ellison just HAD to have avery try them on - even though she's sleeping. thanks aunt roo!!! i can't wait until they really fit!
2 comments:
She is so cute. I am glad Kennedy loves Avery more than she did Ellison. I am sure she will be a big helper. I can't wait to hold Avery in a few weeks.
Another precious girl! Congrats again! It's fun to see her sisters interacting.
Post a Comment