life is busy for us...kennedy turned 6 yrs old on 12.17.10, ellison turned 4 yrs old on 10.28.10 and sweet little avery is turning 2 yrs on 04.30.11!! they are all so much fun and we feel really blessed that they are a part of our lives!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
markers
did ellison watch the new batman movie last night?!!
I don't have your e-mail address anymore so I am leaving my question here in hopes that you will see it :) My parents are taking us to Costa Rica and I was just wondering if you have any tips, names of places or things to do to pass along. Thanks! Hope everything is going well!
3 comments:
Both of your children are so artistic. Ellison totally looks like the Joker. So scary.
Ohmigosh, SO SO funny!
"So pretty!"
I love how delighted she is by her own creativity.
--Svenja
I don't have your e-mail address anymore so I am leaving my question here in hopes that you will see it :)
My parents are taking us to Costa Rica and I was just wondering if you have any tips, names of places or things to do to pass along. Thanks! Hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment