life is busy for us...kennedy turned 6 yrs old on 12.17.10, ellison turned 4 yrs old on 10.28.10 and sweet little avery is turning 2 yrs on 04.30.11!! they are all so much fun and we feel really blessed that they are a part of our lives!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
our girls
here are the girls playing at the aquarium -- their favorite hangout! it helps too that we get to see daddy & all his cool animals!
Glad you are back safely. Costa Rica looks so beautiful and is a place Michael and I would like to go someday. How fun for the girls to have a dad with such a cool job :) They look like they have fun together!
Pigeon Forge - you crack me up. Have fun picking up the eagle and seeing the crazy sights. Maybe you'll run into Dolly Parton. We'll definitely plan for next week sometime.
Hannah, I had so much fun seeing the girls on Sunday. I can't believe how fast they are growing and I am glad that Kennedy actually talks to me now and doesn't just run away like I am the scariest person on Earth. :) Can't wait to see you all at the Aquarium again soon. Love, Svenja
3 comments:
Glad you are back safely. Costa Rica looks so beautiful and is a place Michael and I would like to go someday.
How fun for the girls to have a dad with such a cool job :)
They look like they have fun together!
Pigeon Forge - you crack me up. Have fun picking up the eagle and seeing the crazy sights. Maybe you'll run into Dolly Parton. We'll definitely plan for next week sometime.
Hannah,
I had so much fun seeing the girls on Sunday. I can't believe how fast they are growing and I am glad that Kennedy actually talks to me now and doesn't just run away like I am the scariest person on Earth. :) Can't wait to see you all at the Aquarium again soon.
Love,
Svenja
Post a Comment