not much happened this week...we're just getting ready to go to costa rica...without the kids!!! yikes - i'm excited and sad at the same time. i'm going to miss my little girls so much! i've been giving them extra kisses already. they've both been so cute & funny this week. and yes, kennedy is doing the booty dance to ellison! playdough provides HOURS of entertainment for kennedy...look how lovely it makes her nails! ellison loves reading these days & makes us read curious george over & over.
life is busy for us...kennedy turned 6 yrs old on 12.17.10, ellison turned 4 yrs old on 10.28.10 and sweet little avery is turning 2 yrs on 04.30.11!! they are all so much fun and we feel really blessed that they are a part of our lives!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
just hanging out
not much happened this week...we're just getting ready to go to costa rica...without the kids!!! yikes - i'm excited and sad at the same time. i'm going to miss my little girls so much! i've been giving them extra kisses already. they've both been so cute & funny this week. and yes, kennedy is doing the booty dance to ellison! playdough provides HOURS of entertainment for kennedy...look how lovely it makes her nails! ellison loves reading these days & makes us read curious george over & over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok....so it's been too long since I've seen these girls!! They are huge!! And adorable!! I'm glad I stumbled across the blog!
HI! I found your blog from Aubrey and Jeff's. So glad you started one. We (or rather me) became bloggers in Dec. It is fun to show off the kiddo and gives me something to do with all the pictures I take so that I don't spend soo much money on them!!
Your babies are little girls! I can't believe it. THey are beautiful. Glad you are doing well. E-mail me (mandkhowell@yahoo.com) if you want to see our blog. I made it private so I'll have to invite you. ANywya, this is really long.
Good to "see" you!
Kate
Post a Comment