life is busy for us...kennedy turned 6 yrs old on 12.17.10, ellison turned 4 yrs old on 10.28.10 and sweet little avery is turning 2 yrs on 04.30.11!! they are all so much fun and we feel really blessed that they are a part of our lives!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
recent crafts
ellison's jacket for valentine's day
rose barrette
birthday gift skirt - i finally found something i can sew those awesome bally things to!
love the clippy. I have been obsessed with felt hair clips and have collected quite the collection in Hastie's 4 months of life. Now I am convinced all her hair is going to fall out! Hot glue maybe?
3 comments:
those are all so cute! i especially love the rose.
Hendrix mostly just chews his cup to :)
love the clippy. I have been obsessed with felt hair clips and have collected quite the collection in Hastie's 4 months of life. Now I am convinced all her hair is going to fall out! Hot glue maybe?
How did you make these? Too cute, please do share!
Post a Comment