Ellison loves wearing my shoes. This pair in particular. Tonight we went to the mall for ice cream & she insisted on wearing these. I thought, yeah, that will last a minute & brought her flip flops along. Well, this little diva walked the entire mall & target in these heels!!! Clint kept calling her his Jersey girl.
life is busy for us...kennedy turned 6 yrs old on 12.17.10, ellison turned 4 yrs old on 10.28.10 and sweet little avery is turning 2 yrs on 04.30.11!! they are all so much fun and we feel really blessed that they are a part of our lives!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
8 weeks
Avery is 8 weeks today! She just keeps getting cuter & sweeter by the minute! She's really starting to talk and interact a lot more now!



Ellison loves wearing my shoes. This pair in particular. Tonight we went to the mall for ice cream & she insisted on wearing these. I thought, yeah, that will last a minute & brought her flip flops along. Well, this little diva walked the entire mall & target in these heels!!! Clint kept calling her his Jersey girl.

Ellison loves wearing my shoes. This pair in particular. Tonight we went to the mall for ice cream & she insisted on wearing these. I thought, yeah, that will last a minute & brought her flip flops along. Well, this little diva walked the entire mall & target in these heels!!! Clint kept calling her his Jersey girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love Ellison and the shoes! Avery is just adorable.
Those are really cute shoes! I'd want to wear them, too!
Avery is getting so big! I need to stop by and see her some time soon!
Tell the girls I say hi!
Post a Comment