Wednesday, December 17, 2008

kennedy is 4 years old!!!

it's hard to believe, that at this time, 4 years ago, clint and i were at the hospital holding our first sweet little baby. kennedy noel ball was born just after noon on 12/17/04 and i really can't believe 4 years has gone by already!! she is such a fun kid. so curious & smart. sometimes too smart for her own good! but we love her so much & can't thank God enough for blessing our family so immensely!

here are a couple of pictures from kennedy's happy birthday (her party is tomorrow):

birthday cupcakes she took to school




her new shoes that glow in the dark!



adorable birthday visor that she made in school today



the cute 4 yr. old birthday girl!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday, Kennedy!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that four years have passed so fast! It seems like just yesterday that Liz and I were sitting in the hospital, holding her. I remember I was so afraid I'd drop her or break her, and Liz told me I looked very "motherly" in the picture she took of me and Kennedy, which freaked me out. :)
Both of your daughters are so beautiful and sweet!
--Svenja