here's what kennedy looked like 2 nights ago (granted, she had a hat on earlier and is having a CRAZY hair day in this picture).
here is what i saw when kennedy handed me the phone!
here are some of the golden curls that were scattered all over the living room - i know, i needed to vacuum anyways!!
here is kennedy with her repair hair cut. it's funny, i asked ruth yesterday if she thought i should trim kennedy's crazy bangs that i've been trying to grow out, or try & hold out till it goes back in a ponytail. thanks kennedy, you made the decision easy!
oh, and of course i told her we don't cut our own hair, mommy will always help and i made it VERY clear that we don't EVER cut ellison's hair!!!
2 comments:
O man I am just waiting for one of mine to figure that one out. Her haircut actually looks pretty good. Great job of covering up her haircutting experiment.
I was reading along and said "Nooooooo" out loud when I read her comment to Clint. . . . I was expecting so much worse . . and I'm sure you were too!
Post a Comment