life is busy for us...kennedy turned 6 yrs old on 12.17.10, ellison turned 4 yrs old on 10.28.10 and sweet little avery is turning 2 yrs on 04.30.11!! they are all so much fun and we feel really blessed that they are a part of our lives!
Monday, March 24, 2008
easter sunday
i don't know what i was thinking. i took a couple of shots of the girls at church in their easter outfits, but they weren't cooperating, so i just said, oh, i'll do it later. hmmmmm...here are the girls in their easter outfits!
I'm so jealous! It looks like it was gorgeous in Charleston for Easter. It was freezing cold here, I didn't even put Madelyn in her Easter dress because it was too cold. We are doing well, adjusting OK I guess. Madelyn is on the move with rolling and scooting so I've got my hands full. I can't believe how much the girls look alike now!
1 comment:
I'm so jealous! It looks like it was gorgeous in Charleston for Easter. It was freezing cold here, I didn't even put Madelyn in her Easter dress because it was too cold. We are doing well, adjusting OK I guess. Madelyn is on the move with rolling and scooting so I've got my hands full. I can't believe how much the girls look alike now!
Post a Comment